Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spring is finally here









After much rain and miserable weather this last week it may finally be safe to say that spring has come here at Inseguire. Although they live as house pets our terriers enjoy spending much time outside during nice weather sunning themselves and playing. I have managed to grab a few candid shot over the last couple of weeks during the nice days. It is difficult though as I often have a few terriers of one variety or another mauling me to throw something, and if not a terrier it is a lab/weim mix who just wants to PLAY! The puppies are starting to look almost like adults now, and while I adore their puppy cuteness I am very much done with everything else that come with raising 3 puppies at once! (FYI to anyone even considering this for themselves - DON'T! lol). I do love them though and am excited to see what they turn into as they head rapidly towards adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment