Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
- Abraham Lincoln

Inseguire Warden

While time always seems to fly by as my litters are born, develop, grow, and leave I imagine that one the other side, the people waiting for their puppy, time must drag on and on. I can therefore not be to somber as the day they leave fast, and all-together too quickly, approaches as that is a day that signifies such joy for so many others. This litter has been a blast. Our first experience with anything more than 4 puppies and WOW have they kept us busy! Watching personalities emerge and develop has been amazing and getting to know each puppy as an individual is so rewarding. I have one of everything in this litter, the cuddler, the adventurer, the jester, the cutie-pie, the toy fiend, and the food hound. And, best of all, I have a wonderful homes waiting that suits each of them - as a breeder you can not ask more than this. Thankfully, mercifully, they will not all be leaving me next week, "Elektra" and "Warden" will be staying on to provide me my daily puppy fix and hopefully, all willing, start the next chapter of our Inseguire line.


















No comments:

Post a Comment